Our commitment to privacy of information
IBT FASHION LTD has created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• i. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• ii. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
• iii. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We do not require that you provide any information, nor create a username and password other than for purposes of purchasing products from our web site. In addition, the option of creating a username and password is provided only in the event that customers plan to use our site to purchase products from our web site in the future and would like to keep their contact information on file with us for that purpose. Upon registering, users will receive confirmation that their information has been placed on file with us and, when applicable, a username and password have been created. Your address details are not required for registration and will only be required during a purchase.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfil your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• i. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• ii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Any information you provide will NEVER be sold, given, rented or traded to others for purposes other than order fulfilment
Correcting/Updating Your Personal Information
After becoming a My Company member you may correct/update your personal information by clicking on the 'My Account' link. The changes you make will be reflected in our databases instantly. If you wish to deactivate your account, please contact us through the 'Contact Us' section.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• We do not share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our partners and advertisers.
• We only store information that you provide and choose to store in your account profile. We do not share your profile with other third parties.
• We use an outside shipping company to fulfil orders. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
• We use PAYPAL to provide credit card processing on our site. PAYPAL is prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All IBT FASHION LTD employees take your personal information very seriously. All employees must learn and obey our security policies. Access to member personal information is limited to key management personnel and our customer services department.
Credit Card Information
We use PAYPAL to verify your credit card billing information, in order to ensure that the user is the person identified on the credit card and to insure against fraud. Credit Card details are only required during a purchase from our website. The details are only used for processing by PAYPAL. We do not see or store your credit card details on our site.
From time to time we may send out email messages on products, special deals & promotions, if and only if you have opted in to our email newsletter. In addition, you will receive communication from us 1) if you contact us for a particular reason, 2) to receive your orders, or 3) we need to contact you for administrative purposes. Administrative e-mails will not contain promotional materials. If you choose to receive our Newsletters, they will contain promotional materials from IBT FASHION LTD.
When you register with IBT FASHION LTD you are given the choice of opting in to our newsletter, which provides information about special offers, promotions and product announcements. We also provide the option of creating a username and password if you wish to keep your information on file with us for intent of doing business with us again. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at email@example.com
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
Our Use of Log Files
When you visit our site we automatically log your IP address, your browser type and your access times. We utilize this information to conduct site performance evaluations, to see where visitors are coming from and to keep track of click stream data (the screens our users visit on our site). This data helps us to determine what content our members find most appealing so that we can maximize your enjoyment of the site. Log files are not tied to personally identifiable information.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
The ability to select products on our site is not cookie-driven. We may use session cookies to provide a seamless experience on the site and to combine with our log files so that we can understand our site traffic and analyze our demographic information in aggregate form. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
Links To Other Sites
In the event IBT FASHION LTD goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return it in its original condition WITHIN 7 days of the date of order shown on your dispatch note. PLEASE NOTE - We will NOT refund if you are out of the 7 day return time. Some products are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. Details can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Make a Return
You must notify us online prior to returning your product at email@example.com or if you return your goods with your sales invoice then simply note down the reason for return and we will contact you on receipt. Send as below to the address shown
Returning The Parcel
• The item must be repacked in the same condition as it was received.
• Attach a label with our address as below :
• IBT FASHION LTD, 472-474 STRATFORD ROAD, BIRMINGHAM, England, B11 4AE
• Obtain a postage receipt from the Post Office; this will act as your proof of return.
• Return will be at your expense and is not refundable by IBT FASHION LTD.
• Refunds will be processed in accordance with our returns policy.
• Items must be returned in their original condition within 7 days of the date shown on your dispatch note.
• Once the product has been received and inspected we will send you an email letting you know we have received and processed your return.
• After you have received the email please allow up to 14 working days for the refund to be credited to your account.
• If the product is returned because it is defective or not the one you ordered we will issue a full refund including the delivery charge after our inspection has taken place.
• We can only offer an exchange of the same product in a different size or colour.
• Exchanges can take up to 7 days to be processed.
• Once an exchange has been approved it will be sent out to you at your expense (£7.00 postage)
• If we are unable to exchange the item we will email you with an explanation and offer a full refund minus the original delivery charge to your account.
If you have any other question relating to ordering samples, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org